With approximately 4,100 employees, the SMSC and SMSC Gaming Enterprise are collectively the largest employer in Scott County. Committed to being a good employer, we are proud that our employees tend to stay with us for a long time – the average tenure is eight years.
Variety of Careers
Our government and enterprises are places where talented and committed people find meaningful work. From an organics recycling facility and tribal garden to golf courses, casino hotels, a water bottling facility and the tribal government, the SMSC's enterprises offer career opportunities for people with all types of skill sets. Our culture creates Minnesota careers that are exciting, rewarding, and inspiring.
Benefits that Support Quality of Life
Our employee benefits go above and beyond the standard benefits package. They include:
- A choice of two medical plans
- Access to our own health and vision clinics
- Reduced copays on most prescriptions at the SMSC pharmacy
- Basic term life insurance and short-term disability insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan with employer contribution
- Discounted gym membership at Dakotah! Sport and Fitness
- Child care discounts at Playworks
- Tuition reimbursement
- Free transportation from Minneapolis and St. Paul for team members
Our benefits are offered to both full-time and part-time team members. For more details, visit the Mystic Lake website and select the Employee Benefits button.
- The SMSC is the largest employer in Scott County
- The SMSC employs approximately 4,100 people in a wide range of careers
Explore our enterprises to learn about the variety of careers and employment opportunities available through the SMSC.